Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Does Logan really have a Myspace? The mystery never ends!

In this video, Logan denies having both Twitter and Myspace accounts. But what can we really know?





So is http://myspace.com/loganlerman2 truly real or just a very good fake? Some people have even said the pictures there were stolen from his old personal account.

I think, ultimately, you will have to decide it for yourselves. And it's not as if you have to know the real him that well in order to get the chance to marry him or whatsoever LOL!

For me, I don't really need words to understand other people. So I will just go with my inner guidance. But like I have already mentioned that guy screws up my radar real bad! LOL So my advice would be to rely on printed media and videos - I'm not complaining anyway LOL!

No comments:

Post a Comment