Monday, March 1, 2010

Logan Lerman as Percy Jackson in The Lightning Thief

So one day not too long ago I was reading the papers and I saw this...


OMGGGGGGGGGGGGG!!! And blue is my most favorite color!!!

I thought he looks really English like one of those actors from the Harry Potter movies. As it turns out, he was indeed in a Harry Potter-like movie! I guess it must be the similar lightning from Harry Potter that makes him look Harry Potterish. Well actually I didn't watch a single Harry Potter movie only some clips from tv because I thought the teen actors look dirty and smelly - just like some dirty and smelly puberty teens. So I guess the director of the movie chose someone who doesn't look dirty and smelly enough, and someone without the irritating English accent that can sound snobbish at times, which is - Logan Lerman!

I researched about blue-eye Jews on the net and they say Jews are a very mixed race - http://www.gnxp.com/MT2/archives/000232.html
- all the better because mixed people are so HOT looking!!! And all the classroom scenes in the movie reminds me of EMO! Maybe it was just the dark lightning in the cam movie that I downloaded LOL! I think the DVD version is so going to be bright and dreamy fantasy-looking! I will watch that too.

So I did some or you can say much research about Logan Lerman, turns out he's a Hollywood kid(not so much of the rich and spoilt 90210 look) who acted since he could talk.

His premiere pictures reminded me again of how much I hate Tokyo for bringing in all the western stars like all the fucking time??? Logan in a flashy dark blue Calvin Klein suit??? Fuck it! I hate Tokyo! I need his picture and an autograph!!! I don't want to buy autographed pictures from Ebay!!!

Do you like Logan's blue eyes? I know I do. His smile is crazy too and he looks so English. And he looks like a doll with the movie makeup. His neck looks a little rough though. I think he needs more collagen so his skin will look more soft and supple and most importantly kissable, look like it is begging to be kissed.

So what else can I say about him? He is so HOT he makes all the guys and girls jealous? Please don't kiss any girls on screen!!!

And Wikipedia says he will also be in the next sequel of The Lightning Thief in 2012. I think Logan's really into action films. Hell, most of the teen movies are action films. His EMO look really pays off because teens all love EMO. Guys like him make me want to watch movies because I am kind of EMO too. Avatar is crap btw.

Good Luck Logan! May you turn hotter as the years go by. They say men get more distinguished as they get older. And last but not least, I can't even tell if he's straight, gay or bi, he really screws up my gaydar real bad! He has like this stealth thing going on. Anyway I think his girl fans should start a protest protesting him from kissing any girls onscreen.

Logan and his pal Dean loves film and makes youtube movies, which makes me seriously suspect they were Hollywood actors in their past lives, actors like James Dean during the 1940s Marilyn Monroe era, or maybe they were directors?

http://www.youtube.com/user/monkeynuts1069 Logan looks hot whenever he gets tied up LOL
http://myspace.com/loganlerman2 Made years ago, seems like he already had fans back then

Do you think Logan has a real twitter? He said late last year that he doesn't
http://www.twitter.com/loganlerman09 is therefore 100% fake!

Is this recent one real or fake?
http://twitter.com/OfficialLoganL is 100% fake! I have real proof!


At OfficialLoganL there's a tweet that has 'Logan' supposedly say that he recently met and took a pic with 2 girls in Feb this year who called him Percy...


twitpic

however when you go to the picture gallery of his Facebook fanpage, you can see the same pic that is taken when the movie was filmed last year! He was wearing his movie character's outfit!!! So the 'Logan' from OfficialLoganL is definitely lying to say he met the 2 girls only recently!!!


Facebook gallery


So the OfficialLoganL twitter account is definitely 100% FAKE!!! It is not run by the real Logan Lerman!!!

2 comments: